“Even as music and performing arts organizations have made efforts towards inclusion, many organizations still struggle to make their programming more diverse and equitable. By bringing together a range of stakeholders – music critics, administrators, artists, and activists – this panel seeks to examine the various cultural and structural realities that have impeded progress and explore ways of creating a blueprint for a more equitable future.”
- Jeremy Eichler, Classical Music Critic, The Boston Globe
- Marti Epstein, Professor of Composition, Boston Conservatory and Berklee College of Music
- Zach Sheets, Development Director, Talea Ensemble
- Rajna Swaminathan, Improviser-Composer / PhD Candidate in Music (Creative Practice & Critical Inquiry), Harvard University
- Moderated by Todd McNeel, Media Coordinator, Boston Lyric Opera
Free and open to all who would like to attend.